Sunday, November 22, 2015

Nov 22 - No Turning Back

  
Bible Verse: Joshua 24:15 New Living Translation (NLT) "Choose today whom you will serve. But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Now that I have invited You into my heart and accepted Your sacrifice on the cross as payment for my sins, help me not to look back at my old life and wish for things that look like fun.  Deciding to follow You was the most important decision that I have ever made. Remind me that once my sins are forgiven, they are gone forever.  And Lord, even if it makes me unpopular to do the right thing, give me the strength to do it anyway.  Without You, I am unable to follow in Your footsteps, but if I my eyes on the cross and keep my hand in Yours, You will give me the strength through the power of the Holy Spirit to live a Godly life. In Jesus' precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Heritage Singers "I Have Decided to Follow Jesus"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)



If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!