Sunday, November 8, 2015

Nov 8 - Cherish the Cross


Bible Verse: John 3:16 New King James Version (NKJV) "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Sometimes I think that I take Your sacrifice on the cross for granted.  I almost think to myself, 'It's just something that happened. So God sent Jesus here to die for me -- big deal!' But it IS a big deal, Lord!  You gave up everything, including Your very life, just to save me.  Help me to cherish the old rugged cross and to always keep it in the back of my mind, remembering the great sacrifice that You made just for me. Thank You, Jesus! In Your precious name, AMEN."

Song: Londonderry Choir "The Old Rugged Cross"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!