Saturday, November 28, 2015

Nov 28 - Face to Face With Jesus

  
Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 13:12 New King James Version (NKJV) "For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  I cannot wait to see Your face. I have so many questions to ask You. Why do You allow good people to suffer?  Why have You waited so long to return? Why did You make men and women so vastly different? Why did you make parenting so difficult? Why did You allow evil people to be sometimes be wealthy while Godly people often live in abject poverty? Oh, so many questions . . . . But I know that You will have the answer to them all.  Give me the patience to wait and to keep on living a life of Faith until Your blessed return. In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Altar of Praise Chorale "Face to Face"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!