Friday, November 27, 2015

Nov 27 - My Life Is in Your Hands

Bible Verse: Ecclesiastes 9:1 New Living Translation (NLT) "The actions of Godly and wise people are in God’s hands."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Help me to remember that no matter where I go or what I do, that my life is in Your hands and that You will always love me unconditionally. In Jesus' precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Kirk Franklin "My Life Is in Your Hands"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)



If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!