Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Nov 3 - What Does It Mean to Be Born Again?


Bible Verse: Romans 10:9 New Living Translation (NLT) "If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Thank You for the gift of Your grace and mercy. Because of Your forgiveness, I can wake each morning feeling like I'm living and breathing for the first time. Through Your Spirit at work in my life, I am becoming a new creation, a better person, and a more loving person.  I am not the same as I was before -- I've been changed! Praise the Lord, I've been changed! In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: Third Day "Born Again"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!