Thursday, November 19, 2015

Nov 19 - Worthy of Worship

  
Bible Verse: Revelation 4:11 New Living Translation (NLT) "You are worthy, O Lord our God, to receive glory and honor and power. For you created all things and they exist because you created what you pleased."

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father,  Today, I just want to pause to praise Your holy name and adore You for who you are -- the Creator, Redeemer, and Sustainer of all things!  I'm not asking for anything.  I'm not praying for anyone.  I just want to lift You up and give You the honor and praise that You so rightly deserve. Receive my offering of worship, I pray, for You alone are worthy of my total devotion. In Jesus' precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Vicki Yohe "Because of Who You Are"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)

If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!