Monday, November 16, 2015

Nov 16 - The Harvest is Ready


Bible Verse: Luke 10:2 New Living Translation (NLT) "These were his instructions to them: 'The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask Him to send more workers into His fields.' " 

Prayer: "Dear Lord, as I look around me, I see many people seeking for answers to 'the meaning of life.'   I know that when You spoke of the harvest being great, that you meant there were many people out there who still haven't heard the good news about salvation.  The neighborhoods around me are 'the fields' that You spoke of.  Lord, help me to be a willing working in your field.  May my life be an example to those around me that encourages them. Help me to band together with others who believe in You to reach those around us who don't yet know the wonderful peace that can be found in knowing that one's sins are forever forgiven.  Help us to bring in the harvest, Lord! In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: Tennessee Ernie Ford "Bringing in the Sheaves"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!