Friday, November 6, 2015

Nov 6 - Led by a Gentle Shepherd


Bible Verse: Psalm 23:1-3 New Living Translation (NLT) "The Lord is my Shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; He leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to His name."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  There is no better feeling in life than knowing that I am not walking this earth alone - - You are there beside me, in front of me, behind me - - You are all around me! You are all that I need, and Your gentle care of me is so comforting and makes me feel so secure about the present and the future. I don't need to worry about anything, because I know that You are there to lead me down the right path.  Thank You, Jesus! In Your precious name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Gaither Homecoming Friends "Gentle Shepherd"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!