Monday, November 9, 2015

Nov 9 - Abundant Life in Jesus


Bible Verse: John 10:10 New King James Version (NKJV) "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."

Prayer: "Dear Jesus, I worship You not only for what You have done for me, but simply for who You are. You are my Savior, my Healer, my Redeemer, and, most amazingly, my Friend.  Thank You for giving me hope, not only for this life, but for all eternity. I can't wait to see Your face in Heaven, to spend time with You, and to learn more about who You are. In Your precious name, AMEN."

Song: Hillsong "For Who You Are"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!