Sunday, November 29, 2015

Nov 29 - Prepare the Way of the Lord!

  
Bible Verse: Malachi 4:5 New Living Translation (NLT) "Look, I am sending you the prophet Elijah before the great and dreadful day of the Lord arrives."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  I don't know EXACTLY what You meant when You said that You would send the prophet Elijah before You come back, but I take it to mean that You will send an entire generation to prepare the earth for Your second coming.  I truly believe that we are living in this generation, and it excites me, Lord, to think that Your coming is drawing closer every day!  Help me to be willing to be a part of the preparation for Your blessed return -- however small a part I might play.  I may not be called to be a great missionary or preacher, but I can do small things with great purpose and live out my life as a message to others, showing them Your unconditional love. Prepare my heart to do Your will in whatever You call me to do, and may I do it with enthusiasm and great joy! In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Twila Paris "Days of Elijah"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!