Monday, November 2, 2015

Nov 2 - Revive Us Again!


Bible Verse: Psalm 85:6 New Living Translation (NLT) "Won’t you revive us again, so your people can rejoice in you?"

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  I remember that passion in my heart when I first accepted You as my Savior and Lord.  I was "on fire" to tell the whole world about You, about Your love, and about how You came to save us.  What happened to me? Have I become so complacent and jaded that I no longer feel that "fire" within my soul?  Lord, renew my spirit and bring back that passion to tell others the good news about You! In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: "Revive Us Again"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)

If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!