Friday, July 24, 2015

July 25 - Lift Up the Name of the Lord

 

Bible Verse: Psalm 86:12 New Living Translation (NLT) "With all my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God. I will give glory to your name forever!"

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I cannot even BEGIN to properly praise You for all that You have done for me.  You gave up Your heavenly throne to come down to earth to save me.  You gave up Your life so that I could have eternal life.  I will sing Your praises, and I will not be ashamed. I don't care who hears me! When I'm riding in the car, I will sing along with songs of worship and I don't care who sees me!  You are the Almighty God, Creator of Heaven and earth, and You are so worthy of my praise! In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: Maranatha Singers "Lord, I Lift Your Name on High"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!