Thursday, July 9, 2015

July 9 - Forgiveness Found at Calvary


Bible Verse: Romans 5:8-9 New Living Translation (NLT) "But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. And since we have been made right in God’s sight by the blood of Christ, he will certainly save us from God’s condemnation."
 
Prayer: "Dear Lord, Thank You for sending Your Son to die for my sins on Calvary.  May I never take for granted the huge sacrifice He made to wash away my sin with His blood. Even while I was still in sin, You showed Your wonderful love for me by dying for me. But You didn't leave me that way -- Your marvelous grace offered me forgiveness through Jesus' death on the cross and a new life where I am no longer under the any condemnation. Thank You Lord for Your marvelous grace and mercy in saving me. I praise Your holy and wonderful name! AMEN!"
 
Song: Ben Speer Singers "At Calvary"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)

 
If, for some reason, the correct day's
devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!