Wednesday, July 22, 2015

July 22 - I'd Rather Have Jesus

 

Bible Verse: Matthew 6:33 New King James Version (NKJV) "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, There are so many things in this world vying for my attention. There are bills to pay. There are deadlines to be met. There are people to please.  And then, there is the world's measurement of success -- who can amass the most money and possessions. Lord, help me not to lose sight of what is truly important - - my relationship with You! Keep me close by Your side and remind me that all of the fame and fortune that this world can offer is NOTHING in comparison to the eternal life that You offer.  Lord, compared to all of the trappings of this earth, I'd rather have You as my Lord and Savior. AMEN."

Song: Crystal Lewis "I'd Rather Have Jesus"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!