Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20 - Take Time for the Lord

 

Verse: 1 Chronicles 16:29 New Living Translation (NLT) "Give to the Lord the glory He deserves Bring your offering and come into His presence. Worship the Lord in all His holy splendor."

Prayer: Dear Lord, in all the hustle and bustle of life, it is so easy for me to forget to take time to spend with You, my Creator.  You are so deserving of my worship and adoration.  Let my very life be an offering to You.  Help me to take the time to sit and meditate on Your word and on all of the blessings You have given me.  Lord, help me to take time to be holy. In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: Dallas CAC Choir "Take Time to Be Holy"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!