Sunday, July 26, 2015

July 26 - Through it All

 

Bible Verse: Psalm 29:11 New King James Version (NKJV) "The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, You've taken me through some very rough times, but You never left me to fight a battle alone.  You have always been there by my side and many times You have carried me when I didn't have the strength to go on.  More than once, I have questioned WHY you have allowed things in my life to happen the way that they have, but I am learning to trust that You have the answers and that someday in Heaven You will reveal Your master plan. Then I will see how You have been working in my life to mold me, to teach me, and turn me into the person that You want me to be.  Thank You, Lord, for being there with me through it all. In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: CeCe Winans and Andre Crouch "Through it All"
(With Spanish subtitles - con subtítulos en español)
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!