Monday, July 6, 2015

July 6 - The Promise of Heaven


Bible Verses: 1 Corinthians 6:14 New Living Translation (NLT) "And God will raise us from the dead by his power, just as he raised our Lord from the dead."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I thank You and praise You for the wonderful promise You have made to renew us to new life.  You have overcome the grave, and we need not fear death, for we know that when we die, the next thing we see will be Your face.  Thank You for being willing to die for us, not knowing for sure if the Father would raise You from the dead, for now we have the hope and the guarantee that we will be raised just as you were.  I thank You for the promise of Heaven, where there will be no more of the agony and  suffering that we see upon this earth. Truly, I rejoice, for since I am Your child, I have nothing to fear in death; rather, I look forward to seeing You face to face. In Your precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Chris Tomlin "I Will Rise"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


 
If, for some reason, the correct day's
devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!