Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July 14 - How Measureless is God's Love!


Bible Verse: Psalm 36:7 New Living Translation (NLT) "How precious is your unfailing love, O God! All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of your wings."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, May I never underestimate the depth of Your unfailing love for me and for all of humanity.  There is no end to Your love. You love me more deeply than I can even comprehend. I thank You and praise You for loving me in a way that no one else ever possibly could, because Your love is pure and completely unconditional. You loved me enough to send Your only Son to die in my place.  THAT is true love! Thank You, Lord, for loving me! AMEN."

Song: Gaither Homecoming Friends "The Love of God
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)

 
If, for some reason, the correct day's
devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!