Friday, July 3, 2015

July 3 - Sinner Saved by Grace


Bible Verse: Ephesians 2:8-9 New Living Translation (NLT) "God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it."
 
Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You so much for sending Your only Son to die for me. I did nothing to deserve it. In fact, I've done plenty of things to be undeserving of such a marvelous gift - - yet You saved me, even while I was still a sinner.  Remind me that I'm no better or worse than any other person on the face of the earth, Lord.  By Your grace, I'm just a sinner who's been saved from my horrible sins and given a fresh start on life! Thank You, Lord. Thank You, thank You, thank You! In Jesus' name, AMEN."
 
Song: Gaither Vocal Band "Sinner Saved by Grace"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)

 
If, for some reason, the correct day's
devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!