Wednesday, July 15, 2015

July 15 - Humility Leads to Honor


Bible Verse: I Peter 5:6 "So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor." NLT

Prayer: "Lord, remind me that I am nothing without You. If I live in humility before You, You will give me the glory that I deserve at the right time. I may never see a reward in this lifetime, but my reward is waiting for me in Heaven. In the meantime, may I learn to trust more in You and wait patiently for You to move in my life. In Jesus' precious name, AMEN."
 
Song: Maranatha Singers "Humble Thyself in the Sight of the Lord"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's
devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!