Sunday, July 12, 2015

July 12 - Be Still and Know that I am God


Bible Verse: Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God."
 
Prayer: "Lord, in the busyness of my day, help me to take the time to simply be still and BE in the wonder of Your presence.  Help me to tune out the noise of everything around me and listen for Your voice.  Lord, help me to be still and remember that You are my God. AMEN."
Song: Hillsong "Still"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's
devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!