Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July 7 - God's Great Faithfulness


Bible Verse: Psalm 89:8 New Living Translation (NLT) "O Lord God of Heaven’s Armies! Where is there anyone as mighty as you, O Lord? You are entirely faithful."
 
Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, I can't begin to thank You enough for Your faithfulness in my life.  You have protected me and provided for me in ways that I never could have imagined.  I'm sure that once I get to Heaven, I will find out even more ways that You blessed me that I never even knew about.  Whenever I have been in need, you have come through with the answer to my problem -- not always when I thought You would, but in Your own timing. You have never been too late!  Every day You bless me with life and give my life meaning and purpose.  You truly are an amazing God! In Jesus' name, AMEN."
 
Song: Maranatha Singers "Great is Thy Faithfulness"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


 
If, for some reason, the correct day's
devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!