Wednesday, July 29, 2015

July 29 - Know God, No Fear!

 

Bible Verse: Psalm 27:1 New King James Version (NKJV) "The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?"

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, remind me that wherever I go, You almighty presence goes with me. I have nothing to fear. NOTHING! You have promised never to leave me or forsake me, and I can rest in the knowledge that You will never let go of my hand as long as I choose to keep it placed securely in Yours.  Thank You for being my strength and my Protector. You are truly a marvelous God! AMEN."

Song: Matt Redman "You Never Let Go"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!