Thursday, July 23, 2015

July 23 - There's Joy in Jesus!

 

Bible Verse: Psalm 35:9 New King James Version (NKJV) "And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord; It shall rejoice in His salvation."

Prayer: Dear Lord, when was the last time that I felt pure joy in Your presence -- You know, that deep down, bubbling over, can't keep it in kind of joy? Lord, please help me recapture that feeling in my heart once again. Too many times I get so jaded by the rat race of this world that I forget the joy that can be found only in You.  I am so thankful that You have come into my heart and forgiven my sins -- that You have given me a REASON to have joy in my heart!  Thank you Jesus! AMEN."

Song: Camp Meeting Favorites "Since Jesus Came Into My Heart"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!