Friday, July 17, 2015

July 17 - God is My Healer


Bible Verse: 2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." NKJV

Prayer: "Lord, sometimes it feels like I'm losing my mind. Life does that.  But I believe that You are the Mighty Healer, and I trust You to keep me in my "right mind."  Your Holy Spirit is always with me, holding me together.  No matter what this world throws at me, Lord, I know that You will wrap me up in Your arms of love and give me the power to stay sane even when everything around me seems to be going crazy. In Jesus' Name, AMEN."
 
Song: Kari Jobe "Healer"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's
devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!