Thursday, July 30, 2015

July 30 - This is What I Believe

 
Bible Verse: Romans 1:16 New King James Version (NKJV) "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, help me to study and to KNOW what I believe. And Lord, may it not just be "head knowledge," but may it be "heart knowledge."  Help me not just to memorize verses so that I can prove something to someone, but to live out what I believe so that others around me can see that there is something different about me.  Help me to never be ashamed to share what I believe with others. May what I believe change my heart and impact every single part of my life! In Jesus' holy name, AMEN."

Song: Newsboys "We Believe"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!