Friday, July 10, 2015

July 10 - Your Name is a Strong and Mighty Tower


Bible Verse: Proverbs 18:10 New Living Translation (NLT) "The name of the Lord is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe."  
 
Prayer: "Lord, when I feel afraid, remind me that You are a refuge that I can run to.  Whenever I feel weak, let me simply repeat Your name, Jesus, and I can feel the power that only You alone can provide.  I praise Your holy name, and I thank You for being my strong and mighty tower. AMEN."
 
Song: Paul Baloche "Your Name"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's
devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!