Thursday, July 16, 2015

July 16 - God's Perfect Peace


Verse: Isaiah 26:3 "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." NKJV
 

Prayer: "Lord, when everything around me seems like nothing but chaos, help me to trust You to give me peace in the middle of the storm. When I don't understand why I'm going through painful times, when I can't make the money stretch to cover the bills, and when nothing seems to make sense, remind me that you are my only source of perfect peace. Thank You, Lord, for giving me Your peace! AMEN."
 
Song: Laura Story "Perfect Peace"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's
devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!