Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13 - God Will Make a Way


Bible Verses: Isaiah 43:19 "For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland." NLT
 
1 Corinthians 12:5 "God works in different ways, but it is the same God who does the work in all of us." NLT

Prayer: "Lord, I know that your ways are beyond my ability to understand. You are always working in the background, causing things to happen that I don't even know about. Help me to trust You to work things out in my life that will be the best for me.  Even when it seems like things are hopeless, Lord, remind me that You are always in control. AMEN." 

Song: Don Moen "God Will Make a Way
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's
devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!