Saturday, July 11, 2015

July 11 - Lead Me to the Cross



Bible Verse: Galatians 6:14 New Living Translation (NLT) "As for me, may I never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of that cross, my interest in this world has been crucified, and the world’s interest in me has also died."
 
Prayer: "Lord, may I never forget the sacrifice that you made for me on the cross.  There is nothing I could do to save myself from my sin. Because of what you did on the cross, I can be victorious over the sin in my life. I am a new creation because of You. Thank you for dying for me! AMEN."
 
Song: Hillsong "Lead Me to the Cross"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 

 
If, for some reason, the correct day's
devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!