Sunday, July 5, 2015

July 5 - His Strength is Perfect


Bible Verse: Philippians 4:13 New Living Translation (NLT) "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

Prayer: "Lord, remind me that sometimes when I am at my weakest point that this is when You have an opportunity to show me Your mighty strength.  When I have nothing left but You, this is when You have the chance to show me that You are all that I need. Thank You, Lord, for never leaving me on my own and for giving me the strength to make it through each day! In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: "His Strength is Perfect"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


 
If, for some reason, the correct day's
devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!