Saturday, July 18, 2015

July 18 - Great is the Lord!


Bible Verse: Isaiah 25:1 "O Lord, You are my God. I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, for You have done wonderful things!" NKJV
 
Prayer: "Lord, I praise you for who You are. I praise You for everything you have done, are doing, and will do in my life!  You are an amazing God, and I humbly bow before your throne. You are truly great, and there is none other like You! AMEN. "
Song: Maranatha Singers "He is Exalted & Great is the Lord"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's
devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!