Friday, August 14, 2015

Aug 14 - When Jesus Comes Again!

 
Verse: John 14:1-3 New King James Version (NKJV) “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Oh, how I long to see Your face. I can't wait for the day when you return to gather Your children and take us to Heaven to live with You forever.  Thank You for dying on the cross and rising again, because that is what makes this all possible.  When I accepted You into my heart as my Lord and Savior, I received eternal life -- which means I get to go to heaven with You! Lord, help me live in such a way that others can see the joy and hope in my life.  May I be aware of the things going on in the world around me that show me when Your return is imminent.  I can hardly wait to see You.   I have so many questions I want to ask You.  Oh, Lord, what a day that will be!  In Your precious and Holy name, AMEN."

Song: Congregational Singers "What a Day That Will Be"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!