Thursday, August 20, 2015

August 20 - I Love You, Written in Blood

 
Bible Verse: Romans 5:8 New Living Translation (NLT) "But God showed His great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners."

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, Truly, as the words of our song for today state, 'I love you could not be said a better way.'  You sent Your only Son into this world so that we could gain access to Heaven. Sometimes I think I take this too lightly. I think to myself, 'I've heard this story since I was a child. Jesus died for me . . . blah blah blah . . .'  Forgive me, Lord. forgive me for ever taking your great sacrifice for granted. You lived through hell to give me heaven. I can never be thankful enough for You showing me the BEST way to say 'I love you.' In Your previous and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Downhere "A Better Way"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!