Saturday, August 22, 2015

August 22 - Living at Peace

 

Bible Verse: Isaiah 48:18 New Living Translation (NLT) "Oh, that you had listened to my commands! Then you would have had peace flowing like a gentle river and righteousness rolling over you like waves in the sea."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, help me to follow your lead and seek Your will for my life.  Thank You for Your promise of peace if I stay within the boundaries of Your plan for my life.  I thank You, too, for all of the blessings that You have given me.  You are truly a great God! In Jesus' name, AMEN."


Song: Sovereign Grace Music "It Is Well With My Soul"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!