Sunday, August 9, 2015

August 9 - Jesus is My Savior and Friend

 
Bible Verse: Psalm 44:8 New Living Translation (NLT) "O God, we give glory to You all day long and constantly praise Your name."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Truly, this is my story and this is my song!  You have brought me through some tough times that I never thought I'd make it through -- and I probably wouldn't have made it through if You hadn't CARRIED me through.  I am SO GLAD that I have this blessed assurance that YOU ARE MY SAVIOR!  Thank you, Jesus, for saving me, for walking with me, for carrying me, and for being my Savior AND my friend. I rejoice in being able to have a real relationship with You. In Your precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Joslin Grove choral Society "Blessed Assurance"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!