Wednesday, August 26, 2015

August 26 - God Protects Me

 
Bible Verse: Psalm 27:5 New Living Translation (NLT) "For He will conceal me there when troubles come; He will hide me in his sanctuary. He will place me out of reach on a high rock."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  Thank You for always being there to protect me -- sometimes even when I don't know that danger exists.  I trust that Your angels are always watching over me to keep me safe.  You are truly my Rock, and I trust in You for protection from trouble and temptation. In Jesus name, AMEN."

Song: Unknown Artist "He Hideth My Soul"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!