Friday, August 7, 2015

August 7 - Tell Others About God's Wonderful Grace!


Bible Verse: Acts 20:24 New Living Translation (NLT) "But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus - - the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Your gift of grace is so amazing that I can't even begin to describe it!  You died on the cross so that each and every person's sins could be forgiven and that we could have the promise of eternal life.  How can I not tell others about this gift of grace that You have given me? How can I keep silent about Your marvelous love for humanity? Lord, help my life to shine out as a bright light in a dark world, showing others Your love and Your grace each and every day. In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: Glen Ellyn Chorale "Wonderful Grace of Jesus"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!