Thursday, August 6, 2015

August 6 - Complete Surrender

 
Bible Verse: Lamentations 2:19 New Living Translation (NLT) "Rise during the night and cry out. Pour out your hearts like water to the Lord. Lift up your hands to him in prayer."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I come to You today and humbly bow before You. I have nothing really to bring on my own except my worship and praise.  You have done so much for me, and there is nothing that I can do for You except offer up my heart in complete and total surrender to You. I am completely Yours, Lord. Take my life, take all that I am, and change me into the person You want me to be. In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: Hillsong "The Stand"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!