Thursday, August 27, 2015

August 27 - What a Glorious Day!


 
Bible Verse: John 5:24 New Living Translation (NLT) "I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  The day that You died on the cross for my sins -- that was a glorious day; the day that You rose from the dead so that I have the assurance of eternal life -- that was a glorious day; but even so,  I look forward to that most glorious day when You will come back again to take us all to Heaven to live with You forever. In Your precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Casting Crowns "Glorious Day"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!