Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August 4 - Holy is the Lamb

 

Bible Verse: Isaiah 6:3 New King James Version (NKJV) "And one cried to another and said: 'Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; The whole earth is full of His glory!'"

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I fall at Your feet and lay all that I have down before You. You alone are holy and worthy of my praise.  Anything that I have that I think is worth something is nothing in comparison to the privilege of knowing and serving You. I am just a poor sinner who has been saved by Your marvelous grace.  I bow before You humbly and worship Your holiness, asking nothing in return. For You have already done everything for me, and I am eternally grateful for Your gift of eternal life. In Your precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Chris Tomlin "We Fall Down"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 

 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!