Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August 11 - Do You Hear Jesus Knocking?

 

Bible Verse: Revelation 3:20 New Living Translation (NLT) "'Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.'"
 
Prayer: "Dear Lord, by faith and by Your Holy Spirit, I hear You knocking at my heart's door, saying "Let me in. I want to walk closer with you. I want to be more than Your Savior, I want to be Your Master and Your Friend.  Please, let me in!"  Today, Lord, I respond to Your knocking. Come into my heart, walk with me today and every day.  I want You to be the Lord of my life, but much more than that, I want You to be my best Friend. I don't know why You have chosen to knock at my heart's door, but today I open  that door, and I let You in.  Come into my heart, Lord Jesus.  AMEN."

Song: Selah "Come Into My Heart"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!