Thursday, August 13, 2015

August 13 - Do YOU Know Jesus?

 
Bible Verse: 2 Timothy 1:12 New Living Translation (NLT) "I am suffering here in prison. But I am not ashamed of it, for I know the one in whom I trust, and I am sure that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until the day of his return."

Prayer: "Lord, I'm so glad that I can say that I KNOW You. You knew me long before I was even born -- it says so in the book of Psalms.  And all I had to do was believe in You and put my faith in trust in Your word.  Now, as Paul says, I trust You to keep that commitment that I've made to You -- to keep Your promise that You have saved me and will bring me into everlasting life.  I praise You, Jesus, for giving me that assurance that You are able to do what You said you would do! In You precious and Holy name, AMEN."

CHANGE FONT TO VERDANA!

Song: Spring Harvest Singers "I Know Whom I Believed"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!