Sunday, August 30, 2015

August 30 - Lifted by Love



Bible Verse: Isaiah 63:9 New Living Translation (NLT) "In all their suffering He also suffered, and He personally rescued them. In His love and mercy, He redeemed them. He lifted them up and carried them through all the years."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Sometimes, when I look back over some of the things that You have brought me through, it is with sheer amazement that I even survived.  Your love carried me, sustained me, and gave me hope when nothing else would have done the job.   You never say "I will love you if...." -- you simply say, "I love you!"  Thank You, Lord, for that unconditional love.  May I reflect Your love to the people around me in such a way that they can see that I have been in Your presence. In Jesus name, AMEN."

Song: Unknown Artist "Love Lifted Me"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)

 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!