Sunday, August 2, 2015

August 2 - He Knows

This was not the devotional that I had planned for today, but I heard this song on the radio and it just struck me that SOMEBODY out there needs to hear this.  Listen to the words of the song -- it may not be your style of music, but the words are so powerful. 
 
 
Bible Verse: Joshua 22:22 New International Version (NIV) "The Mighty One, God, the Lord! The Mighty One, God, the Lord! He knows!"

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, there's been someone on my heart today ever since I heard this song on the radio this morning. I don't even know WHO that someone is, Lord, but somebody out there is hurting and they don't know what to do. I would ask, Lord Jesus, that you would wrap them up in Your tender arms and assure them that YOU KNOW what to do, that YOU have a plan for their lives. You are Almighty God, Creator and Sustainer of all living things.  There is no problem on the face of this earth that You cannot handle.  I claim that promise today for all who are facing suffering, financial concerns, sickness, abuse, spiritual disappointments, family problems -- troubles and trials of every sort, Lord, YOU KNOW! Answer our prayers today and lift our burdens. I ask this in the precious and Holy name of Jesus, AMEN." 

Song: Jeremy Camp "He Knows"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!