Sunday, August 16, 2015

August 16 - Sing, Sing, Sing!

 

Bible Verse: Psalm 66:4 New Living Translation (NLT) "Everything on earth will worship you; they will sing your praises, shouting your name in glorious songs."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I worship and adore You.  There is nothing on earth that compares to You. You are my God, My Rock, my Defender, my Comforter, my Savior, and my Friend.  Today I want to sing to You - - from the depths of my soul I lift you up in praise! In Jesus name, AMEN."

Song: Chris Tomlin "Sing, Sing, Sing"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!