Saturday, August 8, 2015

August 8 - Never Alone

 
Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 31:6 New Living Translation (NLT) "So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Sometimes my heart is so heavy.  When I go through deep waters, it's hard to keep my head about the tide.  Sometimes it feels like I can't go on, but You have promised never to leave me or forsake me.  I know that no matter what I am going through, You are right there beside me - - holding me, walking with me, and often carrying me when I can't take another step.  Thank You for being there for me, Lord, even when sometimes it feels like I'm all alone.  You are always with me and I am never alone!  Thank you, Jesus! In your precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Kari Jobe "I Am Not Alone"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these devotionals, Becky. You've been very good about posting them every day, which is very impressive. They have been very encouraging. Thanks for sharing your time and talent.

    Never let slip by a perfect hour...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!