Wednesday, August 12, 2015

August 12 - God's Gift of Grace

 

Bible Verse: Romans 5:17 New Living Translation (NLT) "For the sin of this one man, Adam, caused death to rule over many. But even greater is God’s wonderful grace and his gift of righteousness, for all who receive it will live in triumph over sin and death through this one man, Jesus Christ."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I did nothing to deserve the gift of Your grace, and yet You gave it to me anyway. You sent Your only Son to die for me, to save me from my sins, and to give me the wonderful promise of eternal life.  Because of Your gift of grace, I can have victory over sin in my life. Thank you, Jesus! In your precious and Holy name, AMEN."

Song: James Fortune "Grace Gift"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!