Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August 25 - Draw Me Closer to You, Lord

 
Bible Verse: James 4:8 New Living Translation (NLT) "Come close to God, and God will come close to you."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, May the words of this song be my prayer to You. Let me put aside all other wants and desires and focus on bringing my life in sync with You, by faith and through the power of Your Holy Spirit.  I want to walk closer to you each and every day. I don't want to be satisfied with merely knowing about you, but I want to really know you in a personal, intimate way.  Draw me closer to You, Lord. In Jesus name, AMEN.

Song: Michael W. Smith "Draw Me Close to You"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!