Wednesday, August 5, 2015

August 5 - Jesus is my BFF (Best Friend Forever)

 
Bible Verse: John 15:13 New Living Translation (NLT) "There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends."

Prayer: "Dear Jesus, How can I even BEGIN to thank You for all that You have done for me?  You died on the cross so that I could be made right with God.  You didn't flaunt yourself, but humbled yourself enough to call me your friend.  You walk with me every day and keep me company.  I am never alone, for You are always with me. You hold me in Your arms when I need comforting. You get my jokes even when nobody else does. You "get" me! You laugh with me. You cry with me. You are truly my BFF, my best friend FOREVER! Thank you, Jesus! In Your precious and Holy name, AMEN!" 

Song: Paul Baloche "What a Friend We Have in Jesus"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!